Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Double Squishy

I bought a new bike. An Ironhorse Azure Expert. This one i plan to keep for a while. I was looking for something with the DW link suspension or similar (like the Giant anthem). This was up for sale on the performance website and after a price match and a coupon the deal was done. It's not super light, but it rides very nice, and the suspension seems to work as advertised. The timing was great too since my Giant NRS decided to destroy a bearing in the rear suspension during my last race.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I want double squishy!

but I am not sure I would want it all around

I am an out of the saddle sort of hammer out the pain sort of rider

not a spinning and over spinning cause I am fit sort of rider

as I am not so fit

and spinning is not my style

looks like a nice bike

I thought I was going to try and sell my records to try and get a 29er double banger.... but it has not happened yet