Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snowmass day two

Weather was great again today...but it looks like it will end tomorrow. The high tomorrow is either 12 or 7 F depending on whose forcast you believe. My dad arrived today, he is coming out to ski for 3 days with us. This is a tradition that was started back in 2005. When Sara and I go on a ski trip we invite my dad along to ski for a few days. He likes to ski, and we are his opportunity to hit the slopes. (he usually takes us out for a nice dinner when he stays with us...that is the real reason we invite him) Hopefully the day isn't too miserable tomorrow, i'll probably head down to Taz's work tomorrow to say hello.


I hope everyone is having fun working this week.
here are some pics from day two....more blue skies, snow covered mountains, sara's beautiful face and my ugly cheesy smiling mug:








No comments: