Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rollers!?!

I'm not really sure how this is supposed to help my cycling. Everyone always talks about using rollers to get smoother, is this some sort of Karate Kid training technique?

We are back from the ski trip and i have started working on the house to make it look a little better so maybe someday someone will want to buy it....maybe. I've been painting everything that will sit still, but don't worry, i haven't painted anything yellow yet.

This week started out with a really fun visit to the Dr. I went in for one of those exams that i normally wouldn't need for 10-15 more years, apparently Sara found out there was the slightest bit of history and recommended (forced me to) that i have it done. Apparently she wants me to live a long time...crazy huh? Everything was fine, like they said the worst part is the prep. What kind of sick bastard makes you go a whole day without solid food. I normally eat every two to three hours. (I have to say, if i ever go to prison i hope they knock you out before they attack ya, I woke up and it was over, that's the way it should be)

I did sneak out this afternoon for a little bike ride. 40 miles in 37 degree temps. A week and a half off the bike i was hurting by the end. Not sure if it is just out of shape or if i bonked, i think it was a little of both.

Maybe it will warm up again...or maybe i will just get out on the mtn bike.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Thanx for sharing Sambo!
.
Keep dropping fitness so we can have a good ol time next weekend...

JB said...

Wax On,

Wax off,

Wax on,

Wax off