Friday, March 9, 2007

I found the Creator!!

It turned out that Steve wasn't as hard to find as i had feared. I was able to get a phone number from Thomas at SBC, http://www.shenandoahbicycle.com/home.html, and i tried Steve's old e-mail that he still checks. I talked to him last night and he is going to see what he can do to fix the frame. The nice thing is that the frame breaks into two pieces and is easier/cheaper to ship. I'm just sending him the back half. I'll put a fork and a wheel on the front half and gallop around the basment like i'm riding a toy horse while the back is being fixed. Actually i am transfering parts to my 29er frame so it will have gears.

So all is well in GA now, hopefully i get steve's address via email today so i can ship it out.

Just for the record, the seat tube setup on my bike was something out of the norm for Steve's bikes. With the exception of this problem the bike has been great, and thanks to Steve it should be again.

p.s. I didn't eat any food at all yesterday thanks to Mr. Horvath's comment. I'm shooting for 140 lbs. (I could probably do okay with only one kidney and one lung, wonder what they weigh)

2 comments:

MRussell said...

You only need a third of your liver, you could donate the other 2/3 to a drunk so they can keep drinking.
Nah bad idea, you like beer too much to give up your liver...

Kevin said...

Binge and Purge Baby!!!
I purged Sunday after lap one out the bad end...