Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Those Crickets keep sneaking back up on me!!

I know i haven't posted in over a week. It seems like all i do now is work, bike and drive home to see Sara. This weekend i'll be in GA. I've got a friend from College coming over so we can fix his mtn bike so he can start riding again. It's always good to help get people back into cycling. After we work on his bike, we'll probably go for a ride, I might drag my dad along too.

Sunday i was toying with the idea of racing at Tsali, but Mike from Cartecay Bike shop, http://www.cartecaybikes.com/ said they were going to do a grueling 35 mile ride with lots of climbing. That sounds like the ride for me.

I promise i will work on keeping my blog up to date. Although i did join Netflix again, so that may cut into my blogging time.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Oh Sambo, your life sounds sooooo baaaaad...
It's all good, we still got love fo ya in the VA!