Thursday, October 11, 2007

Parting Ways With an Old Friend


It is one of those difficult decisions we have to make. Do we hang on to our old stuff or do we get rid of it. Now that i work in an 80,000 sq. ft. building I'm sure i could find a place to keep everything i own and lots of new stuff. But what good would it do me. I've toyed with the idea of hanging on to the Audi, it's a fun car, fast(for a 4 cyl. turbo) and still in good shape. But what is the point of hanging on to an extra vehicle that you won't drive much. I don't think the Audi would make a good project car, I need something older with fewer computers and electric gadgets. So it is with a heavy heart i have decided to sell my faithful car of 4 years. It will be sad, but maybe to make myself feel better....I'll buy something new for my bike. I would go so far as to say a new bike, but Sara reads this blog, and i'm not sure she would agree that another bike is "needed". (you don't have to be hungry to want a doughnut, you don't have to need a new bike to get one.)
I'm flying to Miami on Saturday morning to watch the football game with my high school friend Steve. Wish GT luck.

No comments: