Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another walk down memory lane


Sunday i stopped by Roswell Bicycles. This is where is bought my first (and second) mountain bike. I used to go there so often, many of the staff knew my name...which i think is a good thing. I was checking out the selection (they usually have a ton of stuff, plus so high dollar stuff) Todd stopped by and said hello. Todd is the owner, and i was impressed that he remembered me. He was helping the other customers, so he couldn't chat but i was wondering if he still had his mustangs and if he had added any more to the collection. They had the 2006 anthems on sale, they looked like good deals, but i didn't really care for the component mix. The 2007's are where it's at. The Anthem Advanced and Anthem 0 look to be out of my price range, but the Anthem 1 may be just right. Even though it's not yellow, it will make a fine replacement for the NRS. Too bad i didn't win more money in Vegas... We'll have to see how this mtn bike series goes, maybe i can get on a team that gets a discount on Giants...who knows. Wait...I haven't checked my lottery ticket today, this could be the day.

No comments: