Tuesday, February 6, 2007

New Job New Town, Missing Sara and Katie

So i started the new job yesterday. I had the typical feelings, a little excitement about the new job, a little nervous because i wasn't 100% sure what to expect, and sad because it means that i will be spending time away from my wife and puppy. I'll also miss staunton.

I had a nice last weekend in town. Sara and i went out for a nice dinner on Sat. I went for a long, cold mountain bike ride with Russell and the tri-power gang. I think i was one of the few that didn't hit the ground on the slick ice on the fire road.

Tonight it was a trainer ride in the basement. It's supposed to be mid 40's this weekend so i will try to put together a few long rides and maybe see some family and friends. Does anyone need me to check the pearl izumi outlet for something??

4 comments:

joe york said...

I must be totally out of the loop but whats going on is the move permanate.. I hope not.

Anonymous said...

Sambo, Mark from the Sherando ride on Saturday. What name brand were the nifty handlebar hand warmers that you were sporting? You can reply here or email to mc_cockrell@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mark

SAMBO said...

Joe,
Sorry you were out of the loop. I haven't had a chance to tell ya. I may have some work for your wife if she is interested. Maybe you could refer me to her and she would pay you a referral fee. (more money towards the bikes don't ya know)

joe york said...

Hey Sam sorry to hear that but if you want to talk to Vicki I'll let her know.You or Sarah can call her at 849-9516(cell). I know she would do a good job for you. Who will be able to ride with Mark now. You guys will be missed..Joe