Friday, February 23, 2007

VEGAS BABY!!

So i'm in Vegas for my first business trip with the new company. We have a booth at the ARA (awards and recognition assoc.) Who would of thought we have so many award options. I was thinking that trophies and plaques were just an american thing, but apparently its North/South American. We have had a ton of Canadians and Mexicans coming by that buy our products or want to. It's been pretty productive so far.
I was up $60 wednesday night when i went to bed, up $105 when i went to dinner, and only up $25 when i went to bed. I'm still up, but i am not holding my breath. I've been hitting the Roulette wheel. Betting the easy stuff on the outside. I just wish the drink service was faster.

Yesterday i hit the hotel gym at 6:15, it was packed, no open treadmills or bikes. I brought a hat and some gloves for this occasion and i hit the street for a run. The lows are in the 40's, but i had a nice 7 mile run along the strip. Really flat (except for the stairs to the bridges over the streets) It's very peaceful out there early in the morning. I only saw one person that i assumed was a lady of the night heading home.

I'll try to take some pics today.

No comments: